Toll Free Number:+1833 475 1676
Say Goodbye To The Last Bug!
No one likes to deal with bugs at any time during the year. Generally, residents of warm American states like Florida, Texas, and Louisiana experience pest infestation issue all year round. According to a survey, more than 80% of American property owners experienced bug problems. In addition, nearly 12% of homes in the United States experience some kind of structural damage caused by pests.
While some people may like to try some DIY Bug Control methods to handle the situation, however in reality it’s very hard to remove pests without proper techniques and tools. The best solution is professionals Bug Exterminator who offer end to end pest control and management services.
Additionally, for long-lasting and effective services, it’s vital to select the best Pest Control Company like Orkin Pest Control which offer customized solution to every customer to match their unique needs and requirements.
Facts about Bugs!
To explain the seriousness of bug infestation and why you should call a Bug Control immediately, here we mentioned few facts about some common species of bugs:
- Bugs can survive almost anything- A headless cockroach can live up to one week. These insects only die of thirst because, without a head, it can’t drink water.
- Tiny bugs are more dangerous than sharks- Mosquitoes are responsible for over 1 million deaths every year.
- Honey is delicious but bees are dangerous- More than 100 people die because of bee and wasp stings every year.
- Not all bugs have small life-span- Ants can live up to 20 years of life.
- Bugs don’t leave their nest like birds- Pests like ants, termites, and carpenter bees don’t leave their home but increase the size of the colony as the population starts to increase. Once, there was an ant colony that covered over 3750 miles or 6000 km in length.
100+ years of experience of Killing Bugs- Orkin Pest Control
Founded in 1901 by a 14 years old teenager- Otto Orkin, Orkin Pest Control has over 100 years of experience in pest control services. One of the top leaders in the industry, Orkin offer specialize protection against common pests such as rodents, insects, and termites. Besides pest control services, the company also offers integrated plans to protect the entire property, including insulation services and moisture control. Orkin Pest Control has more than 8,000 team members in over 400 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa serving nearly 1.7 million residential and commercial customers. Since 1964, Orkin Pest Control is a completely owned subsidiary of Rollins, Inc.
Bug Control Services offered by Orkin Pest Control
Orkin combines advanced technology and updated methods to offer the best solutions and treatments. To meet the unique requirements and needs of each customer, the company offers special customized plans.
Orkin Pest Control creates its residential plan based on below-mentioned points:
- Investigate- Professional will inspect the entire property for current or possible pest problems.
- Protect- Orkin’s expert Bug Exterminator treat the perimeter of the structure with the appropriate materials, remove all accessible spider webs and wasp nests, and use the safest treatment available.
- Fortify- Orkin Pest Control professional will take required to keep bugs out–seal, plug, secure gaps, and caulk.
- Keep Watch- The team will install advanced pest monitors in crucial areas like baths, kitchens, utility rooms, and garages to monitor the activity of pests.
- Report- Orkin Pest Control team will provide a detailed report of services rendered and recommendations to help keep your home free of pests.
- Follow up- As a part of their plan, professionals will regularly visit on scheduled dates and also give emergency services.
Commercial Service of Orkin Pest Control
- Integrated Pest Management- The Integrated Pest Management approach of Orkin known as A.I.M. which use to prevent potential pest activity before it happens.
- Exclusion Service- If left unchecked, bugs can enter a building through many ways such as windows, cracks, or holes in the foundation, gaps in the door frame. To handle this situation, Orkin offers Exclusion Services- complete coverage of your commercial facility to help form a barrier against bugs.
Contact us for Services
After selecting the right Bug Control Treatment of your choice, contact us to connect with the company quickly. Our toll-free helplines are available 24/7 for your assistance. You can contact us through call, email, or fill the form and our associates will get back to you as soon as possible. We will connect you with Orkin Pest Control.