Toll Free: +1-888-248-6467
Protect Your Health- Keep Rodents Away From Your Property With Pest Control
Rodents like rats and mice are responsible for the spread of many diseases ranging from simple allergies to deadly Hantavirus. Their feeding and nesting behaviors are destructive as they can contaminate food and damage infrastructure. However, rodents are very skillful and can find their way inside your property easily. Therefore, it’s difficult to notice the early signs of infestation.
One of the most obvious signs of a rodent infestation is the presence of living or dead rodents- rats, mice, or other species. These pests are famous for their ability to increase their population in a small period. The other signs of infestation include dropping in various parts of the property, dirt or grease marks on walls or floorboards, bite or chew marks on different materials, and weird noises, especially during the night.
If you notice any of these or all signs, it’s better to consult a professional Rodent Exterminator. Although numerous types of traps are available, they address only specific specimens and not provide any effective results. Plus, many rodents’ species like rats have very god memory powers and they learn to avoid such traps.
So, for the best results, contact a professional Rodent Control Service provider like Orkin Pest Control.
Facts about Rodents!
Common urban species of rodents are rats and mice that carry a host of harmful pathogens. They are not only a bad sign for health bit cause serious damage to furniture and the building’s structure, but that’s also why it’s important to contact professional Rodent Control as soon as possible. Here, we mentioned a few facts about rodents that will shake you:
- A rat’s teeth never stop growing, that’s why they have to chew on anything to get a new pair of teeth.
- Rats can chew through cinder block and lead sheeting.
- Rodents can transmit over 35 types of infection to humans such as Rat-bite Fever, Salmonellosis, and Hantavirus.
- A Female mouse can birth around 15 liters in a year and can get pregnant again in 24 hours after giving birth.
- Rats can survive without water for a long period. They use food to hydrate themselves.
Benefits of Professional Rodent Control
Professional Rodent Control is a far much better option than DIY methods. Professional service provides you the most effective and long-lasting results as well as removes the core reason for infestation properly.
An Expert Rodent Exterminator uses special tools, skills, and knowledge to identify hidden spots of rodents and remove them permanently. However, for the best result, it’s necessary to select a good service provider like Orkin Pest Control to perform the task.
Removing Rodents from 100+ Years- Orkin Pest Control
Founded by a 14 years old teenager- Otto Orkin, in 1901, Orkin Pest Control has more than 100 years of experience in serving this industry. Orkin provides a range of solutions and services to its customers to handle any kind of pest situation. Besides pest control services, the company also offers integrated plans to protect the entire property, including insulation services and moisture control. Orkin Pest Control operates in over 400 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa serving nearly 1.7 million residential and commercial customers.
Rodent Control services Orkin Pest Control provides
Orkin Pest Control combines the top-notch advanced technology and modern methods to provide the best solution to control rodent infestation. The company offers a special customized plan for each customer to meet their all requirements and needs.
Orkin creates a residential plan based on these following points:
- Investigate- Orkin Pest Control will inspect the property from inside and out, top to bottom, for current pest problems.
- Protect- Their expert Rodent Exterminator treat the structure’s perimeter with the suitable materials, remove all reachable wasp nests and spider webs, and use the safest treatment available.
- Fortify- The professional of Orkin Pest Control will take every necessary step to keep rodents out –seal, plug, secure gaps, and caulk.
- Keep Watch- To monitor the activity of pests, they will install pest monitors in main areas such as baths, kitchens, garages, and utility rooms.
- Report- They also provide a detailed report of services rendered and recommendations to help keep your home free of pests.
- Follow up- Orkin Pest Control offer regularly scheduled visits and also provides emergency services.
Commercial Service of Orkin Pest Control
- Integrated Pest Management- The Integrated Pest Management approach of Orkin known as A.I.M. which use to prevent potential pest activity before it happens.
- Exclusion Service- Pests can enter a building in many ways if it left unchecked. Exclusion Services of Orkin Pest Control provide complete coverage of your commercial facility to help create a barrier against rodents.
Contact us for Services
After selecting the right Rodent Control Treatment of your choice, contact us to connect with the company quickly. Our toll-free helplines are available 24/7 for your assistance. You can contact us through call, email, or fill the form and our associates will get back to you as soon as possible. We will connect you with Orkin Pest Control.